10 Tips for Winter Hair
December 1 2019
The cold weather, the dry indoor heat and so much more can affect our hair in the winter. Here are some tips to keep it looking healthy.
Winter Hair Care
• Wash your hair less often.
• Deep condition or do weekly hot oil treatments.
• Rinse with cool water in the shower.
• Use heat protectant products before styling.
• Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
• Get regular haircuts for healthy ends.
• Minimize static electricity with water or hair spray.
• Wear hats to protect your hair from the elements.
• Be extra careful while brushing.
• Pre-shampoo with oil or conditioner product
BONUS TIP! Leave-in conditioner is your best friend in the winter. It will protect your hair and ward off the winter dullness.
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.