Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
July 29 2021
Did you know you need to protect your hair? You do it easily with your skin with SPF. You put the seatbelt on in the car. You take your vitamins and drink your water. But do you really take the extra steps to protect those tresses?
And there are a lot of possible issues out there. Chlorine from pools, sun exposure, chemical products, heat styling… it all can cause damage, broken ends, and overall limp, dull hair.
We always recommend OLAPLEX’s line to repair hair damage, but what you may not know is that we also recommend two of the products to protect your hair before the issues arise.
Styling your hair with OLAPLEX Nº.6 and OLAPLEX Nº.7 helps to rebuild your hair to a healthier state and gives it the moisture it needs for manageability. Added bonus: They are perfect for all hair types, too!
Nº.6 is a Leave-In Styling Treatment activated with OLAPLEX's patented formula to rebuild broken bonds in the hair. Simultaneously, it also reduces flyaways and frizz for up to 72 hours and moisturizes. You’ll notice the benefits right away.
Nº.7 Bonding Oil is a protective oil that adds intense shine, rebuilds bonds in the hair, protects against heat up to 450ºF, and protects against UV rays. Who doesn’t want that? For maximum benefits, mix Nº.6, and Nº.7 together to get easy protection with one style.
If you’re thinking that you could use some added hair protection after a summer of fun, talk to your stylist at 5th Avenue and we’ll get you the products and treatments that are best for you!
- Holiday Donations for Speranza Animal Rescue
- New, Blue and Good for You!
- Blonde But Better Than Ever!
- Va-Va-Va Volume!
- 2 New Services for Gorgeous Hair
- Nourish Your Dreams
- Love Your Lashes!
- Healthy Scalp, Healthy Hair
- Summer Sun Glow in Only 30 Minutes!
- Could Your Long Hair Use Some Strength?
- Kérastase Fusio Scrub Awaken Your Beauty
- Holiday Boutique- Gifts, Glamour and more!
- Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
- We’ve Got an App For That!
- We Won! Best Salon, Best Mani/ Pedi and Best Stylist, Jessica McCoy
- Easy Beautiful Hair in Less Time
- Men: Ready for Thicker Hair?
- Bye Bye Frizz and Flyaways
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.
- Kiss Your Mascara Goodbye!