From Damaged to Dazzling
April 28 2021
Spring is the perfect time to freshen those tresses! Hair damage can happen to everyone, whether you have curly or straight, long or short, or natural or colored hair. Maybe your hair is lacking moisture, missing protein or is just damaged in the form of breakage, split ends, and fried dull strands.
Our hair is made up of disulfide bonds. They create strength and structure in the hair, but when the bonds are broken, damage occurs.
The causes of hair damage vary, but can often be the result of:
Thermal Damage- Flat Irons, Blow Dryers, Curling Irons
Chemical Damage- Color Treatments or Perms and Relaxers
Mechanical Damage- Brushing, Pulling or Tugging Hair
Environmental Damage- Sunlight and UV Exposure or Dry, Cold Weather.
If any of this applies to you, you’re probably ready for some healthy hair help. Here at 5th Avenue, we typically recommend OLAPLEX to repair the damage inflicted on our hair day to day. Because it works on a molecular level, we see dramatic results immediately.
From an intense moisture mask, to the most popular Hair Perfector, OLAPLEX offers something for every stage your hair needs to look and feel healthy from the inside, out.
Your salon professional can talk with you to decide which products are right for you. Don’t worry, you’ll have the beautiful. healthy hair you’ve been wanting, in no time!
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.