For the Love of Balayage
February 24 2020
Balayage is the hottest new gradient hair trend right now. Balayage is a highlighting technique in which the color is painted on. Some people may get it confused with Ombre, but it is different. The style for Ombre is a horizontal technique whereas Balayage is more vertical. Because of the way it’s applied, you can potentially avoid the visual dark root growth and need for touch-ups quite as often as typical highlights. This sun-kissed look is beautiful on all hair lengths and the color can be customized for each individual person.
So, if you’re ready to try this hot hair style, give us a call to schedule your appointment today!
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.