Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
January 31 2022
Are you hoping for longer, fuller, luscious locks but don’t want to spend the time and money usually needed for hair extensions? Then you might want to try Halo Hair Extensions!
This little angel of a product is comfortable and easy to put in. It’s hair that sits lightly on the top of your head with a thin wire, like a halo. There is no adhesive needed, so there’s no damage to your natural tresses. The extensions can be added to your hair or taken out as desired, so they’re perfect for a special occasion like a wedding, photo shoot, birthday or anytime you just want to try out a new, longer style.
There’s no commitment of getting your extensions touched up, removing the need for all the extra trips to the salon… you can come visit us for other reasons! And since there is no stress on your actual hair, you’ll continue to see growth at the normal rate you’d expect.
Halo Hair Extensions should be removed when you sleep, shower, and swim and they are temporary. But with proper care, your extensions could last up to 12 months.
If you’re ready to get started or you’re even just a little curious, come check out our display. You can schedule a time to meet with one of our stylists who will help you determine the right length and color for that hair you’ve been hoping for. Your Halo Hair Extensions will be ordered in just for you!
- Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
- We’ve Got an App For That!
- We Won! Best Salon, Best Mani/ Pedi and Best Stylist, Jessica McCoy
- Easy Beautiful Hair in Less Time
- Men: Ready for Thicker Hair?
- Bye Bye Frizz and Flyaways
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.