Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
September 27 2021
If a full summer of fun has your hair lacking moisture and feeling a little lackluster, you might want to try just going to sleep. Sounds crazy, but if you add in a nighttime hair moisturizer, that sleep could having you wake up looking and feeling beautiful.
One product we recommend is the Kérastase 8H Magic Night Hair Serum. It delivers 8 hours of overnight hair nourishment, creating soft hair and easily detangles. It’s filled with amazing ingredients, including Iris Rhizome Extract and 5 blended vitamins.
If you’re sporting blonde hair, you’ll want to try the Kérastase Sérum Cicanuit Hair Serum. It’s a lightweight serum to restore hair fiber overnight while it recovers sensitized and bleached hair. You’ll also find frizz control and it will reduce the appearance of split ends by 53% with key ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Edelweiss Flower.
If you have any questions about putting the luscious back into your locks, let your stylist here at 5th Avenue know. We’re happy to help you add some beauty in your hair while you rest.
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.