November 21 2019
At 5th Avenue Salon we pride ourselves on consistency and great customer service. We are always doing our best to keep our knowledge in the business up to date to deliver the best service possible. We also are very focused on delivering great customer service. We know how important it is to create an environment where the customer can not only feel comfortable to relax and unwind, but to also feel comfortable to express thoughts or needs for their visit.
We are always aiming to improve ourselves individually and as a business. We understand that knowledge is power when it comes to improvement. Therefore, we strongly encourage our guests to give their feedback on what they loved about our salon and their experience or what they feel we can improve on.
Our team has a customer service leader, Christina. Her focus is our customers and to provide a place where they can express their opinions, positive or negative, comfortably. We have many accessible outlets for our customers to contact Christina where it is done anonymously or not. She can be contacted by telephone, email, social media, or through our website. When you come visit our salon, please let us know what you think!
Website: www.5thavesalon.com – reviews or contact us
Direct Message us on Facebook or Instagram
- Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
- We’ve Got an App For That!
- We Won! Best Salon, Best Mani/ Pedi and Best Stylist, Jessica McCoy
- Easy Beautiful Hair in Less Time
- Men: Ready for Thicker Hair?
- Bye Bye Frizz and Flyaways
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.