Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
November 1 2020
You’re sure to fall in love with this new Babe method in no time. Hand Tied Weft Extensions adds the perfect amount of length, fullness and thickness while blending seamlessly throughout your hair. They require no remover, nor do they leave behind any residue during the removal process.
Hand Tied Wefts are a one-of-a-kind method, sewing each weft onto a track of silicone beads. Our unique approach to the application process ensures the integrity of your hair. Its customizable design creates a naturally flawless look with incredible flexibility.
The Exciting Details:
- 1.5 to 2 hours application time.
- May be used up to 3 times.
- Lasts 3 to 6 months with proper care.
- Available in 18.5” straight and 22.5” straight.
They’re not only good for adding length but also adding thickness and volume to hair. Fitness buffs love them over the adhesive tape-in kind, which traditionally break down from sweat. They are comfortable and cannot be seen through your hair like the beaded and tape in kind. The color variations are vast and will blend perfectly with your natural hair color.
If you’re as excited as we are to get the hair you’ve always wanted, call for a consultation today.
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.