Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
April 29 2022
We are now offering Lash Lifts and Tints to simplify your summer beauty routine. It’s an excellent way to lift and curl your lashes and to darken them if you’d like without the daily maintenance of curling them yourself, using a lot of mascara or applying false lashes…. And then having to remove it all at night.
So, what exactly is a Lash Lift?
It’s a procedure that uses the same type of chemicals that a hair stylist would use in a perm, and that is what curls your lashes to make them look longer, fuller and luscious. Tint can be added, and the result usually lasts about 6 to 8 weeks, with proper care.
There will be a few smalls steps you can take after the procedure, like keeping your lashes dry, so that they will look amazing for a while. After 48 hours, your lashes should be set and ready for your normal makeup application.
We’re offering a price of $65 for the Lash Lift in the month of May, so give us a call to schedule your appointment.
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.