Be Your Best Blonde
May 26 2021
You know what they say about blondes, don’t you? While we can't say for certain whether they have more fun than everyone else, we do know that blonde hair needs some specialized love.
Not all blondes are created equal (of course!), so you need to know what you’re working with. Do you have platinum, ash, highlighted, honey, golden or even grey hair? And is it naturally light locks, or do you bleach it? All of these factors determine the way you care for your blonde hair.
Our favorite brand, Blond Absolu from Kérastase Paris, has products for every blonde.
If your hair is naturally Grey: Try the Bain Lumière Shampoo, Cicaflash Conditioner and Cicaplasme hair Serum. They help to protect color, intensely hydrate, fight brassiness and strengthen your tresses.
For your Platinum Blonde, Ash Blonde, Golden Blonde and hair with Blonde Highlights: Try the Bain Lumière Shampoo, Cicaflash Conditioner and Masque Ultra-Violet Purple Hair Mask. These products illuminate cool blonde hair to even brightness and neutralize brassiness and yellow undertones while nourishing your hair.
If you have Honey Blonde Hair: Try the Bain Lumière Shampoo, Cicaflash Conditioner and Cicaplasme Hair Primer. This combo will help blend brown and blonde tones while removing impurities, will illuminate naturally shiny hair, restore hair nourishment and instantly unify damaged areas.
Going or staying blonde is a daring move. It can make you think twice before hitting the beach or jumping in the pool. But whether you’re a seasoned blonde stunner or a newbie looking for a change, our stylists at 5th Avenue Salon can determine the right treatment for you to keep your blonde looking healthy and magnificent.
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.