Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
December 30 2021
Awww, it's so cozy to crank up the heat or sit by fire during the cold winter months. But all of that dry air, mixed with less circulation from all the relaxation can cause dry, cracked, itchy and chapped heels.
Caring for your skin with a little extra TLC this winter will keep them soft, supple and looking beautiful. One of our favorite products for fabulous feeling feet is the Honey Heel Glaze® from FARMHOUSE FRESH.
It has been called an Instant Pedicure – loved by magazine editors and customers galore – because this Texas wildflower honey-based serum seals in moisture and brings rich color back to tired feet. Simply brush on and rub into feet for chalkless bliss - no more white ashy look! (We've been told it's fabulous on cracked knuckles too! And used after shaving, this humectant keeps bumps away. Brazilian Waxing Studios love gifting Honey Heel Glaze® to clients.)
Try giving yourself a pedicure, brush on the glaze in a thick layer and sleep in dark socks. You'll wake up with unbelievably soft feet!
This golden jar is a true guilty pleasure from the first moment you let it breathe – fragranced with velvety cinnamon notes, sweet cloves and raw unfiltered honey from a Texas ranch where the wildflowers give the honey its robust notes.
The finest of moisturizing elements have been incorporated including aloe leaf juice and pineapple & papaya fruit extracts. Honey Heel Glaze® is ultra-smooth, non-greasy, and addictive in every way.
Stop into our boutique and grab a jar of this amazingness as a gift OR a treat to yourself!
- Nourish Your Dreams
- Love Your Lashes!
- Healthy Scalp, Healthy Hair
- Summer Sun Glow in Only 30 Minutes!
- Could Your Long Hair Use Some Strength?
- Kérastase Fusio Scrub Awaken Your Beauty
- Holiday Boutique- Gifts, Glamour and more!
- Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
- We’ve Got an App For That!
- We Won! Best Salon, Best Mani/ Pedi and Best Stylist, Jessica McCoy
- Easy Beautiful Hair in Less Time
- Men: Ready for Thicker Hair?
- Bye Bye Frizz and Flyaways
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.