The Dry Shampoo Life
January 29 2021
Dry shampoo… it’s a necessity for most of us at one time or another. Whether you’re running late or just trying to skip a few hair washing days… you’ll enjoy these helpful tips to use dry shampoo like a pro.
1. Use the dry shampoo that’s perfect for you! We offer lines from Pureology, Pulp Riot and Kerastase. Your stylist can help you determine which one will be most beneficial for your hair type.
2. It’s all about the roots! Hold the shampoo about 10 inches, spray lightly and separate your hair into sections if necessary.
3. Work your magic! Let the spray sit for a few and then work it into the roots using your fingers.
4. Try using your dry shampoo at other times throughout the day! You can put it on at night to soak up the oil, use it to add some additional texture to your style or add some volume to messy buns and ponies.
If you love dry shampoo or you’re just trying it out for the first time, let us help you use it to its full potential.
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.