Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
September 30 2022
Are you ready for some spunk? Maybe a little hint of pink or a whole lot! Either way, you’ll love having a pop of color, and for a great cause, in October.
Made with top quality 100% Remy human hair, hairtalk® extensions provide bold innovative, simple, time-saving methods.
Every hairtalk® tape-in application creates a perfectly tailored and seamless transformation. The result is discreet, comfortable, and flawless natural body wave extensions that blend perfectly with your natural hair.
The pink mini tape-in extensions are 17” long and can be trimmed to fit your natural hair length. The cost is $16 per extension and a portion of the proceeds will benefit Vicky’s Angels foundation in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. 5th Avenue will match the amount raised in October.
- Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
- We’ve Got an App For That!
- We Won! Best Salon, Best Mani/ Pedi and Best Stylist, Jessica McCoy
- Easy Beautiful Hair in Less Time
- Men: Ready for Thicker Hair?
- Bye Bye Frizz and Flyaways
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.