5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
January 16 2020
1. Plastic combs and brushes are a No-No. Try using metal or bamboo and watch the static disappear and enjoy your smooth locks.
2. Gently use a hair serum or a moisturizer on the ends of your hair, avoiding the roots. It will relax the floating ends without making your hair feel greasy.
3. Use hairspray on your comb and gently smooth down those fly-aways. Don’t worry, a little bit won’t make your hair crunchy, but it will do the trick!
4. Spritz a bit of water onto your hand, a brush or directly onto your hair and flatten away. It works! You may have to repeat the process occasionally throughout the day.
5. Sometimes it’s easier to just pull your hair up into a braid or messy bun. It still looks nice and the static won’t ruin your day.
BONUS TIP: Gently rub a dryer sheet over your hair or rub it on a brush and comb through. Bye, bye electricity!
- Give Them Something to ‘hairtalk®’ About!
- We’ve Got an App For That!
- We Won! Best Salon, Best Mani/ Pedi and Best Stylist, Jessica McCoy
- Easy Beautiful Hair in Less Time
- Men: Ready for Thicker Hair?
- Bye Bye Frizz and Flyaways
- Are you ready for Luscious Lashes?
- Summer Glow… No Sun Needed
- Bring on the Color!
- Time To Put On Your Halo (Extensions)
- Heal Your Dry Winter Heels
- Makeup That’s Also Skincare
- Scalp Bacteria… Gross or Good?
- Sleep. Then Wake Up with Beautiful Hair.
- Farm to Skin: Our new FarmHouse Fresh Products
- Long Hair Goals? Give us 3 months!
- Protect Your Tresses without Stress!
- Curly Vs. Coily Hair: What’s the difference?
- Be Your Best Blonde
- From Damaged to Dazzling
- Smooth. Shine. Protect. Repeat.
- Curls Just Wanna Have Fun
- The Dry Shampoo Life
- 5 Tips to Combat Dry Winter Hair Issues
- Now Offering- Hand Tied Weft Extensions!
- Falling for Uniquely Colored Hair
- Are You Making these Common Hair Mistakes?
- Beach Waves or Straight Hair for Days
- Sun-Kissed Summer Hair
- We Can't Wait to See You!
- Make Mom Feel Beautiful
- We're HAIR for YOU!
- For the Love of Balayage
- Wedding Makeup You’ll Love
- Bobs and Lobs
- Extension Hair Care
- 5 Tips to Reduce Static Hair
- Get Fancy with your Braids for the Holidays
- 10 Tips for Winter Hair
- Fall Hair Trends
- Constructive Feedback
- Toner, overlays. What?
- How to treat your post Summer hair.